Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm alive just SUPER busy!! With PICTURES!

I went home to Canada and got to spend time with these 2 ladies!! My mom and sister!
Got to lay some smootches on my dad...
I learned that me and my godsons other god mother HAVE THE SAME TATTOO (how bizarre is that?)
Got to hug and hold my baby brother who I have not seen in 6 years....
Went out dancing and drinking with my baby sister.. so strange...

I got to meet a special new little man in my life...


I tried my skillzz on the one twos..
I got to hug and hold my friend Bryan who had a liver transplant last year (and yes I was so drunk the shutter on my camera did not open)
We meet the hubbys new oncologist..
I bid farewell to friends that have moved on to FABULOUS new jobs in different states....
Its been a busy few weeks! And I am just getting busier! I am so excited I am almost climbing out of my skin!!!

Things are good, I am still updating over on the Hubbys blog and things are going well with that. I miss blogging its such an outlet I will have to post more pictures soon!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

You have been busy!! It looks fun! And yes, isn't it weird to go out with your little sister? Fun but weird hahah!

Steph said...

Looks like you had a great time! You deserve it dear!

Brittany Ann said...

You are busy! Go, girl, go!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay for getting to see family and friends! Your brother is a little cutie!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010