Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hello blogger there you are

I have been lacking in the blog area.

We are busing getting the new place set up.

And it feels good. It feels like we are right where we are supposed to be.

We have met with the new doctors and everyone seems fabulous! Chemo starts again next week and we learned that it will take us through July or August for the rest of treatment. It sucks but it is out of our control.

I have been busy decorating and having the hubby put up new drapes. I LOVE moving so you can redecorate everything. There are only about 3 boxes left to unpack and the back bedroom. That will take a bit to get together because its sort of been the dumping zone for everything.

We both go back to work on Monday. Its been amazing just hanging out with him during the day, going out for lunch and to the movies. I have been so spoiled!

Things are good.

And I am a happy camper!

Does anyone still read this thing??

5 comments:

CeCe said...

Yes! : )

Steph said...

Me!!! Good luck arranging everything!

MandyMy said...

Still ready, so keep writing!! Glad to read that things are falling into place in your new home!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's awesome that you've got almost everything unpacked. Of course I read!

AM said...

I still read! I am so impressed with how fast yall adjust when you move! You're starting a job and he's handling a job and chemo? He must work for a great company!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010