Thursday, October 14, 2010

Its so bad, I thought today was Wednesday!

Do you ever have weeks like that?

They blend together and then you have lost a day? Maybe its because the hubby was off on Monday and we had a date day?

Anyways I am SO EXCITED I can not even contain it!!

VEGAS IS BOOKED!!! For January and I could not be more excited! I will be there for a business conference and then MY BABY SISTER may even come out to Vegas....

But I KNOW FOR SURE MY BFF is coming to Vegas!!! I am about to throw up I am so excited!!
(we are being little tea pots in the bar.. don't ask...) We have been friends for almost 20 years and FINALLY we get to go on vacation together! She is one of the funnest people I know, I can not believe how much we laugh when we are together!
And then another BFF is flying in from Canada as well!

AND THEN a new friend I have met while we are here in California has also booked her flights!!

AND if that was not enough Jennifer at Crazy Shenanigans MAY ALSO BE COMING!!

This is going to be THE BEST TRIP EVER!!!

ps. I apologize in advance for all the crap you are going to have to hear about this for the next 3 months!!

And PPS ANYONE ELSE WANT TO COME?? Serious we can make this a BLOGGY get together/crazy weekend/leave the kids and hubbys at home weekend?

3 comments:

CeCe said...

That is so awesome! I am a HUGE Vegas fan! I can't get enough of it. Oh and that is really exciting to find out tomorrow is Fri when you thought it was hump day.

Steph said...

Yay for visitors! Thinking of Daisy today....

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I am SO excited! I'm guessing you decided on a hotel then. Let me know which one! My friend is down for coming to so we're going to book the flight and hotel once we hear from you!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010