Thursday, August 19, 2010

Living out of suitcases


And I am not even upset!! Super excited to head out on this new adventure.

Its so funny how things happen some times.

As of yesterday everything is a go (we were anxiously awaiting approval to have the move paid for) because there is no way we could afford to pay for it on our own.

Its approved, movers are booked and tomorrow

I AM FLYING TO SAN FRANCISCO to find a place to live!! I am so excited! I am a little nervous about being there alone. Hubby needs to stay behind to help hire the 2 people that will be doing his job (figures huh?)

But its exciting. And we bought a GPS so it will be easier for me to find things. The peninsula is not that big so other than wrong turns its like an island so hard to get lost.

I have 5 appointments on Saturday with people looking to rent. I am also meeting with a Realtor to look AT NEW HOMES!! (well not new, new because we are not millionaires )

I have 4 days to find somewhere to live!! Akkk Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll find a great place to live!!

Steph said...

I hope you find a great place. Good luck and have a great time!

sunflowerleo said...

Good luck! I just started following your blogs. It's been such fun reading them. I have a lot of dead time at work, so this has been a great way to amuse my day.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010