Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello VACATION!!!

Sooo it may have come a few days early...

My last day was supposed to be Thursday however I went in for my shift this morning and I had to leave.

When I talked about hanging up my apron strings I was DEAD SERIOUS, this idiot this morning (keeping in mind its my first table of the day) I go over to greet the table this is how it goes.

Me "Good morn....."

Jackass "Coffee, and water and I need a large glass for my water" (there are already water glasses on the table"

So I get back to the table with coffee and water

Jackass "uuhhh geezz can we get some "fresh" coffee..mubble mubble"

Me "Oh the coffee that was poured 2 minutes ago with a pot that has a hold time of 6 hours is not fresh enough for you?"


Annnnddd I hand my apron to my manager and walk out.... Yep.

Done.

3 more days was not worth my sanity. And I do not even feel bad. I mean I was not even supposed to work the last week because I had given my notice 2 months ahead of time but they were so short staffed that I agreed to stay longer...

And Done.

5 comments:

Steph said...

AWESOME! I bet it felt great. You should have made a scene though. ;)

tootie said...

Good for you! I don't blame you for leaving one bit!

Libby said...

i was just discussing this.
I can NEVER understand someone who is rude to another human being like the way people think they can be to people in a SERVICE industry.
Ugh.

Magnolia Sun said...

Good for you I can only imagine how good that felt.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love it! I love that you did something for you!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010