Monday, January 25, 2010

Things to do!

I have a WHOLE day off tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it! Its been WEEKS since I have been off a whole day. Working 2 jobs is getting really tiring..

On the To Do list:

- Clean bathroom
- Get caught up on blogs
- Laundry
- Pick up prescription
- Clean spare bedroom (whole post coming on that one)
- Yoga
- The Shred
- Organize coupons...

And many more things... I wonder what I will actually get done? lol Does it ever feel like when you have a million things to do, you never actually get anything done?

4 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I had a list like that for Sunday. I did virtually nothing all day.

Steph said...

At least you have a list. That could be 25% of the battle.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you're finally getting a day off!!!!

Brainless said...

UUUUGGGGH stories like that make me not want to marry! Its tough out here dating. People wonder why I choose my dog. Ahem. see all the evidence. I am smart :)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010