Monday, January 19, 2009

A new week.. A new beginning

It has to get better from here.

It sucks to have your car broken into on a Saturday night. Well because EVERYTHING is closed Sundays... Which means today I will have to wait for the insurance to call (I filed my claim on line) and the adjuster to come out.

Everything happens for a reason.....

So this week has taught me it could be worse. I had a table at the restaurant today and nice little lady the first thing she said to me was "I am having the worst week ever"

So me being me I challenged her to it and listed my "shittest week ever stats"

Monday~ Got "fired"

Tuesday ~ Found out about funeral I would be attending for a child and the situation behind the death.

Wednesday~ Went to funeral and it was HORRIBLE, mom and dad did not even cry. Maybe its the divorce. Maybe? But they seemed more relieved that anything... It really bothered me.

Thursday~ Went out to the bar and ran into mother of dead child. Parting like she did not just bury her child. Avoided jail by immediately leaving bar.

Friday~ Received bill in the mail for ADDITIONALS for my teeth. $981.

Saturday~ Car got jacked up and broken into lots of damage.

Sunday~ I am still alive to tell the story.

She won. And I bought her lunch.

I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. I am a firm believer that everything that happens to you is a test. Its how you deal with these tests that builds your character.

I have my marriage (for now, he is really frustrated with me not wanting a new car. Oh and me costing him so much money)

I have my health.

I have my family and friends.

I have Daisy that misses me even when I am only gone 5 minutes.

I have a closet full of FABULOUS shoes.

I have a part time job that took me in Full time now that I asked.

Life is good.

Each day is a blessing.

2 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Wow, I'd hate to hear what she's been through.

You have a great attitude. :-)

Ally said...

it sucks about your car. i hope that guy gets what is due to him. AND i agree w/whimsical brainpan, you have a great attitude. i know me and i would not fare so well.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010