Friday, March 09, 2012

6 week boot camp!

So I may be a little scared.

This amazing Groupon came out for 6 weeks of boot camp, 2 personal training sessions, personal diet plan, fat calculator, personal fitness assessment... for only $49. A savings of over 80%

So what did I do? I bought it. And now I am scared.

I emailed the lady and she EMAILED ME RIGHT BACK! I mean REALLY I have been avoiding this for like 4 years. Avoiding the gym, trying to get back into shape.

I KNOW this is what I need. Its going to be a HUGE kick in the ass.

And I am excited BUT ITS ON!!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

woo!! get it girl, you will love it! ok maybe it but love the results :)

CeCe said...

I've bought 2 exercise groupons so far. Sometimes that's what you need to get you going. You paid you go!!!

Anonymous said...

$49 bucks is a GREAT deal! I think you're going to love it! A friend of mine is a boot camp instructor and she says it's always hardest the first week. After that, you're hooked!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010