Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where are you going??

So in the last 2 days I have lost 4 followers... **sniff** I love followers.

I also have to start blogging regularly. I have missed it. A lot. Life has been SO busy there are HUGE changes (hopefully) coming up that I can not blog about yet......

Some super sad news...

A friend of mine just had a baby.....

Long story short at 30 weeks she went for a check up because of a HUGE amount of weight gain (up to this date everything was in check and the baby was growing properly) and they did an ultra sound and found that there was something wrong with the baby's brain. It was only growing in 2 quadrants and there was a bone growth on the top of her head.

They did a 1000 tests and gave mom and dad the grave news. That if the baby lived to be born would more than likely not live.

They advised her to carry to term (health permitting) and she did, she went full term and they scheduled a C-section.

They had a beautiful baby girl. They were blessed with 18 hours of life and the baby passed away in her mommy's arms.

Her name was Madelyn Born May 19th, 2010 and became an angle May 20th, 2010.

My heart is still hurting for her and her family. This was their first baby.

The funeral is on Friday and I am scared of how emotional I will be. I will try to be strong for mommy and Madelyn but this hits so close to home (how I have been told I can never carry to term)

I can not even imagine what they are going through...

6 comments:

Steph said...

That's so sad.

I will not leave you.

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, that is TERRIBLE!! What a loss. Seriously, I can't even imagine!

Kat said...

Oh no. That is horrible. I can't imagine it.

Ashley said...

My goodness. I can't imagine being in your friends shoes. I mean my heart reaches out to them and their families.

The Mrs. said...

sad doesnt even begin to describe it. My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and her family.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's so awful. I can't even imagine what they would be like.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010