Saturday, January 07, 2006

Excuse me Mrs.

So weird I got a magazine in the mail and it says Mrs. On it, its strange to me because my whole life its always been Ms. It almost feels like they have spelt my name wrong? It feels out of place sort of. Weird I know, its just like over night it seems all of my postage has come as MRS..makes me feel old, really old, actually I feel labeled?
Am I going to become one of those ladies who corrects you when you call me Misses? Am I going to clear my breath and correct you every time you pronoce it wrong? (I hated thoses women) It was almost like a badge of honor for them, or if they were bitter and divorced they would also correct.
Really my whole view on it is "WHO CARES!" Really get over it.
Are we defined by a title?
I know some people are aka DR./ MD
Heaven forbid you should pronounce their names without the DR.
Anyways random rant

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010