Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The best milkshake ever

All the talk about sex made me a little hot so I made a milkshake to cool down. Vanilla icecream and orange juice. So yummy. Nothing on TV tonight ..yet.. I find it weird that Dr. Phil comes on at 7pm. He does 2 shows a day now. Hes worse than Oprah. This one is good though. He's telling women about themselves. These women are cute, single and can not figure out why they are not married. It's comedy really. They did "secret dates" and one women tells her date 5 minutes after meeting him. " My husband left me, My boyfriend left me, and for some reason I can not figure out why people do not like me"
Are you that stupid.
I could never date again. I would never want to I really do not think I have the patients or skills to do that again. I hope that all my single friends get married soon. Actually I should first hope they get into "great" relationships with fantastic men. I love weddings. I think partly because I have already been through it and other than mishaps with my mother things were great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have my 5 year countdown... and of course you'll be invited :)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010