Sunday, December 02, 2007

I am going to be MIA for a bit

Not from blogging just from reading and catching up on blogs.. I can still remote blog via email but the hubby is taking the computer with him, and because I insisted that we did not need another computer (he wanted to buy one on black Friday) I am stuck for 2 weeks without access. I could access from work but I am not going to risk it. Not that I have even said anything too horrible I just would not like the guys in IT sitting there reading all my thoughts and shit.....

So have a great 2 weeks, I will be able to sneak peaks when I am in DC on the weekend when we are taking breaks from sight seeing to catch up and I will blog via email to keep y'alls entertained with squirrels and shit going on in my life...........

Oh in funny PT job news there was this girl in my training class that was late every day for the 3 days of training.. and since the training she has been late by at least 1/2 hour each day.. so me being nosey and it being none of my business I asked about it

"Hey has anyone address "LATE GIRL" from being late every day?" (she was 1/2 late for her shift on Sat)

"Well, you work in HR... at least she shows up....."

Can you believe that shit... not right... but nothing I can do about it...

2 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Well, I guess being "MIA" for a week or so is a better option than buying another computer for two weeks,huh?

Random Musings said...

Rwa- now that I think about it, we should have got a new one.. he will be traveling a lot and me without the internet is NUTS!!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010