Wednesday, July 05, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVIE!


So in honor of the husbands birthday 29 reasons he is such a great man!

1. He lets people go in front of us at the grocery store if they only have a few items.

2. He remembers to kiss me every morning before he leaves for work.

3. He tells me he loves me every night and every day.

4. He laughs at me when I am being stupid.

5. He brought me home his mom's puppy so I would have something to do while I am sick (don't worry she can not catch what I have)

6. He baby talks to the puppy and she makes him laugh all the time.

7. He scratches the spots I can not get.

8. He loves me like nothing I have ever known.

9. He eats my cooking (although I am a pretty damn good cook).

10. He does not make a big deal about my woobie (I am 28 and have a baby blanket that I sleep with every night. don't look at me like that)

11. He takes me out on dates.

12. The way he looks at me gives me tingles.

13. He always gives people spare change if he has it.

14. One of the things he wants to do in his life is make a difference in the world.

15. Old people love him, he's the guy that will offer to help you to your car or across the street.

16. He's so sexy

17. He still gives me butterflies in my stomach when the call display shows him calling.

18. He's my rock, he will always tell me when I am being stupid and worrying about something I have no control over.

19. He takes care of me when I am sick (that seems to happen more and more often then I like to admit)

20. He makes me so proud.

21. He's one of the most loyal, kindest person I have ever met.

22. He's a great lover (tee hee no details for you)

23. He makes me see the bigger side of things and look for the future and have high expectations of myself.

24. He has so much patience with me (he taught me to drive stick ha ha enough said)

25. Because he is such a good person he makes me want to be a better person.

26. He is so smart and never makes me feel stupid for having "blonde" moments.

27. If I am having a bad day he can ALWAYS make me feel better.

28. He always knows what to say.

29. He's my old MAN!

I love you babe.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

That was so sweet...tell Mr. Random I said Happy Birthday!

T-girl said...

AWWWW! Happy b-day Mr. Random!

Jonathan said...

Yeah, tell him Happy Birthday. The 5th is my Mother's birthday as well. :)

Anonymous said...

That list made ME feel good. I can only imagine how he would feel.

Great list & Happy Birthday!

j.sterling said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww- this was so sweet! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

that is SO sweet!
it's clear that you both love each other so very much. and clearly he is a one of a kind!!!
good to know that you dont take him for granted.
happy b-day for him.

m/p said...

random, does he have a carbon copy brother or cousin or even best friend?

that was a beautiful list!!! he is lucky to have you appreciate him.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010