I have been thinking a lot lately about goals and things I would LOVE to see for the hubby and me. This is my list of the top things I would really like to do in my life.
1. Be debt free (unnecessary debt like credit cards). This is #1 but also because it will be the biggest accomplishment.
2. Kiss under the Eiffel Tower.
3. Change someones life.
4. Volunteer more hours in a week than I work.
5. Take my family on an expense paid trip.
6. Go to the airport with a bag packed and get on a flight to where ever sounds great (with the hubby of coarse)
7. Volunteer for another disaster team.
8. Be a home owner.
9. Take a dream vacation to Fiji.
10. Learn sign language.
11. Learn another language.
12. Travel to India.
13. Flip a house (buy and renovate and sell)
14. Influence a child's life.
15. Plan a wedding (or 10 year anniversary)
16. Take a cooking class.
17. Paint something for the walls in the living room.
18. Have a library in our house.
19. Spread my grandfathers ashes at duck lake where my grandmothers ashes were spread.
20. Take a dance class with the hubby.
21. Drive a Harley with my dad on the back.
22. Travel across the US again with the hubby in a car with air conditioning...
23. Rescue another dog.
24. Spend a big family Christmas at home in Canada.
25. Get a tattoo with the husband.
26. Take a photography class.
27. Start a small photography business.
28. Swim with sharks.
29. Dance naked in the rain.
30. Go ski diving.
More to be added soon!
2 months ago