Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Monday, January 29, 2007
I LOVE reading Crazy Aunt Purl and today her post will break your heart. Its about one of her friends Allison who has a little boy named Evan, he is 8 months old and has a brain tumor. And with this stupid medical system in the USA they are trying to raise funds for the portion of the surgery that the insurance will not cover. She sells yarn on line and other knitting goodies so shop your heart out. But Allison is not good at asking for help. I have no problem (when its not for me anyways) so you can read about Evan and Allison here. He is the most precious little thing!
Please donate, donate like it was your own child, your sisters, your friend. I have never met, or even spoken to Allison but if I have even 1 of you donate to the Brain Surgery Fund then I have accomplished something. Hell we raised $508 for Cancer research lets blow this one out of the water!!!
Go over give her a cyber hug, send your prayers to her family.
Kristalle (AKA Random Musings)
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Yes those are my own tits and no its not a push up bra (shit you should see them in a push up bra : ). They look REALLY big in the picture. This one was taken on a girls trip to Vegas when I first moved to California so its about 3 years old. That used to be one of my favorite tank tops because it was so comfortable and looked good with just about anything. I wish you could see my shoes in this picture...... And in Vegas they have this store called Love Sac and I totally wanted to take this bean bag chair home.
I am working on a few things so I will be letting you guys into some things soon, nothing big I promise (its not the boxster convertible), its just that I have some GREAT negotiation skills and I am getting something I REALLY want that others thought there was NO WAY I could pull it off. Ha ha, so now I am just working out the details and I will let you all in on the secret soon... tee hee so friggin excited for my trip home in May!!
Saturday, January 27, 2007
|Your Lucky Underwear is Blue|
You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.
Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.
And whats funny about this is I do not own any blue underwear, until tomorrow when will have to go and buy some....lol
(oh and I must be channeling Joie because she has nickers that look just like this!
|Your Personality Is Like Ecstasy|
You're usually feeling the love for the world around you - you want to hug everyone.
And while you're usually content to sit back and view the world with wonder...
Sometimes you're world becomes very overwhelming and a little scary.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Oh and on top of working a full work week I have been busy putting in extra time for my vacation that is coming up, because I have booked 3 weeks off work I have the option of not getting paid, or the overtime I work now can be saved as "comp time" and get put in the bank so I get paid my whole vacation (new job vacation time does not start for 1 year) Soooo I have been working as much as I can, and I have also volunteered to work on Saturday because each actual hour worked is 1 1/2 hours "comp" time so if I work only a bunch of Saturdays I can bank the time.
Not looking to get up at 5:30 am on a Saturday but it will be all worth it later.. ha ha more spending money for shoes for my trip, and shopping in case I have any visitors.....
Actually I may even be a bit looking forward to working tomorrow because the one other lady I am working with all we are doing is filing because its the busiest time of year and her and I get along really well. Shes really sweet maybe I will blog about her but in order to do so I need to tell you the whole story. And its long with a big list of characters (people I work with) so I need to think of names and some snarkyness to go with my post so you'll all understand the monkeys that I work with. Oh and we are going to take a 2 hour lunch and go out to a restaurant...tee hee
Thursday, January 25, 2007
1. The only part of my body I will not pierce are my boobs. I have pierced EVERYTHING else. I only had my eyebrow ring for 2 weeks, people looked at me funny. Out of all my different body piercings the only one I still have in is my tongue ring.
2. I am pretty adventurous and I will try anything once. I met my dear friend Harriette when we were working together we had only spoken about 3 different times and then she said she really wanted to fly home for the long weekend. I asked where? She said Halifax flights are only $89 do you want to come? We were on a flight 2 days later. And we are now GREAT friends.
3. I LOVE candy. Sweets, anything thats got sugar in it. Serious (my ass is proof of this fact)
4. Everyone I know who I would consider a friend has seen me barf. Sounds gross I know but E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E has seen me puke no joking. I have such a weak stomach. (I would just like to add that I am a very graceful puker and I make no noise at all!.. lol) I have been very sick in my life not to mention the amount of drinking that I did, and no I am not a light weight by any means USUALLY and I can hold my booze but there have been A LOT of late nights. (also all my time at the hospital)
5. The sound of someone cutting there nails makes me dry heave. Its the grossest thing in the world and even writing this gives me the shudders even THINKING it...
Ok so now I get to Tag 5 people sooo....
4. Lady Wander Lust
5. Mad Celery
I am sure I have better pictures of us but for some reason I love this picture....
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Yeah, I have been shopping for a car. A convertible. I know exactly
what I want but I was a bit dissuaded the other day when I saw a bunch of
convertibles and walk up onto the lot and there is was. I called her
Lulu she was so pretty... yeah it was a black, leather interior, Porsche
Boxer a little 2 seater.
Yeah it was AWESOME and I test drove it, while the hubby hung his head
and laughed at how much I LOVED this car. She was a beauty and such a
girls car. The peddles we are close together and the seats were all
cute... AND THEN they explained they could get it in my price range, and I
almost wanted too, but the hubby being the voice of reason explained
that the oil change alone would be INSANE (his dad is one of a few European mechanics in the city)
Anyways so I passed..but I have been thinking about her.... a lot....
Monday, January 22, 2007
Hes 2 days old in this picture and this is the first time I have seen him. You can not see but I am crying. I spent most of that day in tears. Good tears. Tears where you can not believe this is all happening. If I ever figure out how to post video I may post a clip of the wedding, I was crying so hard that when the minister said "In laughter and in tears" everyone started laughing. This is my sister, me and my dad. He really hates to have pictures taken of himself but he likes this one.
I love this picture!
Its classic and my dad looks so handsome.
It was really the most beautiful day.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Ok I know that I LOVE to see pictures of people on their blogs so today a little treat for all you loyal readers.
I had originally wanted to keep this totally anonymous so I will only keep these up for a few days so if you catch it this is me in the flesh the guy in the hat is one of my good friends Bryan we have been friends for about 15 years. I have never seen this pic before but because I bitched that he had no pictures of me on his profile he posted this.
I think we are sitting at Elgin street diner eating after a long night of parting. And the picture is about 2 years old. After seeing this picture I got all mushy and went through all my old pictures of me and the girls (not that Bryan is a girl but hes very much like a big brother, and yes girls and boys can be friends) so this week I will post a new picture each day of myself, because this is my blog and I am fabulous.. oh yeah and so you can see all my fabulous girlfriends too!!
So I have been hitting the gym and I am in need of some NEW workout tunes!!!
Patty I know you are a runner so PUH-LEASE all of you leave me some work out suggestions so I can update my MP3 player. And I am not fussy about music just as long as I can move to it! Bryan I know you read this too so a list from you will be helpful seeing as your site is down right now.
In car news I went looking by myself yesterday on my way home from signing the paperwork for the hubbys car. Those guys are SHARKS serious they see this little (well not so much) women on her own looking at convertibles and they all come running and salivating all over themselves.
Friday, January 19, 2007
* I have been SO emotional lately that I cry at EVERYTHING!! Serious I sob last night during Grey's Anatomy and then when the hubby came to bed I cried again sobbing and telling him nothing can EVER happen to him.
* I need new shoes. And before you all laugh and say "yeah right" I have these flats that I like to wear when my back is hurting and they stink... so bad that every day when I get home the first thing I have to do is wash my feet. This has been going on for over a week now and I am so afraid to just throw them out because they are so comfortable.
* I am dreaming about my convertible and I am getting excited. But I am also scared because I do not want to pay more than I already do for a new car....
* Oh some parent is going to trust me to "Mentor" there child. I know crazy. We will spend 1 hour a week together, talking, doing home work I am just hoping my kid is not "to smart" because I would really feel like an ass telling them I failed calculus.
*I need to diet and I do not want to. At. all.
* I want TIVO so bad but we can not get it where we are with Direct TV because of the building we live in SO HOW AM I GOING TO WATCH ALL MY SHOWS and still find the time to work out. Shit.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
And he dropped me off at work so he has to pick me up (he called me during the day to say he found a car he really liked) So he gets me after work and takes me to show me the car.
Its a sweet looking car, its a Mazda 3 2.3 pearl white. We talk a bit and then we crunch the numbers, he gives them a number and says he will not waiver from it they go back and forth and they would not give him what he wants so we left.
They called him today to say "Ok we can do it"
He bought the car and its SO friggin cute!! (I am sure he does not think its cute but thats what I call it)
And then this Saturday we are going back to look at my convertible... weehooo mamas getting a convertible... Hopefully anyways
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
This includes me too.
The first 3 sentences out of my mouth today were
"Geez its really cold out today!"
"Did you see the ICE??? I HAVE NEVER SEEN ICE in California!"
"Is the heat on in here its freezing (rubbing arms and shaking for effect)"
Oh and do you chase ambulances? I mean when you see and accident or police action to you try to figure it out? Try to piece together what might have happened???
Well I am a bit of a closet chaser I guess you could say. And today on the way to work (I work down town) there were a bunch of streets closed off by police cars with flares and tape and everything.
So I oggle and trip to peak down the streets that are closed to see what happened.
"Oh theres a car there must have been a shoot out!!"
"Oh thats a police internal affairs van, that white one right there it must have been a police involved shooting!!"
"I hope no ones hurt it must be a really BAD ASS accident with all the police action.
So I get to work and I do what everyone else does and talks about how cold it is and gossip to a co-worker about all the police action. We conclude that someone has got to be dead because of all the street that are closed. Maybe someone robbed a bank and killed a few people.
THE STREETS WERE CLOSED BECAUSE THERE WAS ICE!! ICE PEOPLE!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! THE CLOSED 1/2 OF DOWNTOWN BECAUSE OF ICE!!
I shit you not.... (I would hate to see any of these people if it really got cold!! Ha ha the day it snowed for like 5 minutes and all melted away 5 people at work called in that they could not make it.)
Thats California for you
Monday, January 15, 2007
And you will have to read the below post from today to understand this one...
So the hubby and I are sitting at lunch and I start to cry as I tell him the story about what happened at the doctors, he looks at me laughing saying
"Your not crying are you?"
"I am I am just so upset, what if some thing ever happened to you, if we do not have babies what am I going to do (crying ensues) what if something happens to me you will have nothing to remember me by"
*** note here we are sitting at Red Lobster for lunch***
"Babe with my fucking luck I will live till I am 90, I am not going to get out of it that easy! Are you having your period?"
So we laugh it off, I realize how silly I am being and I stop crying. To lighten the mood I announce *(oh and in the meantime a table of 8 children ages 3-9 sit at a table near us)
"The doctor says I have a small vagina!"
Server says...." Um, Ok then I will be right back"
How was I supposed to know she would be standing right there???
It takes a lot to embarrass me but lets just say I turned a really nice shade of red!!
2. Do not cry/sob when she is doing her medical history and asks if you have children, when do you plan to have children, do you have problems having children? Why are you married with no children. Do you have a good marriage? Is your relationship an abusive one either physical or mental? (while she eyes up the HUGE bruise on your leg from where some little kid kicked you with his plastic skates last week)
Ok so I am pretty sure that my new doctor thinks I am crazy, and if not crazy certainly borderline. She offered a few times to send me to an OBGYN to see if its possible to have babies although being told on numerous occasions that it can not happen.
I cried while she explained some of the advances in medicine. That they can put me on medication before we try to have a baby and that I can be closely monitored by a Dr.
I explained that we are not there yet, that a baby is one of the furthest things from either of our minds at this point.
But why was I crying? Why could I not stop crying? Why did the baby talk make me so upset? I know my body is ready it tells me every 28 days that its ready its changing to tell me its ready.....
Ok so crying is done, thinking is done. Do I want a baby? I want a baby to see the hubby be a father, if he loves his kids (notice plural) if he loves his kids half as much as he loves me then he would be an amazing father. Right now I love to see my friends babies spoil my friends babies.
Who knows. Maybe some day. But if you had been told since you were 15 that you could never carry a child to term, and your chance to actually have a healthy baby due to all YOUR complications.
I could not live with that. The doctors all say its life if you lose a child. But I would never want to be in that situation. I would never want to lose a child and know that it was my fault.
And then I also believe that some times you just have to have faith, faith in life, faith in yourself, faith in what's in store for you, and what is ment to be will be.
Ok so so serious..just needed to vent
Oh and apparently I have a small Vagina
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Black poop pepto
We were both nervous virgins heavy petting in her car
Pepto bismol day later black stool
I have dd panty thief
My poop is black and tar
What does it mean when poop is black
Black poop? How to fix?
Bowel black poop
Poop turns black after pepto bismol
Black poop doctor
Changes in your poop stool
Can beets turn poop reddish
What does it mean if my stool is black sticky and tarry
Do beets make your poop black
What does it mean if I have black poop
So do you see the pattern? lol
Friday, January 12, 2007
And its all anyone can talk about. But can you blame them. Serious on my drive to work today I thought it was a little cold, then I see it. And it makes me smile. Its so strange to see snow because it was 80 degrees the other day. Oh and next weekend it goes back to 70 degrees. I took some video of it because I thought it was so tripy to see it snowing on the palm trees. I will try to figure out how to post it tomorrow.
Oh and I thought this was funny too.. a blowing palm tree with rain and snow on the side with some sun.
Only in California.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
But other than that this fitness shit sure feels good **note sarcasm**
I could barely do the whole class and it became REALLY evident how bad I am out of shape.
My body deserves it though, I came home all proud, ripped off my shirt and pronounced to the hubby "LOOK HOW SWEATY I AM, FEEL IT I AM SOAKED ALL THE WAY THROUGH"
He smiles touches me with one finger "So it was a good class then?"
"Yeah you should come with me, it would totally KILL you!"
"Yeah your probably right"
The only bad thing is this place is 45 minutes away. But they gave me a REALLY great deal because there is a studio thats only 25 minutes away and they offered me a week at both places for the same price. So once I am done this week I am going to try the new studio to decide if its worth it or not.
I will not be able to walk normal tomorrow but that new penguin movie is out so a little waddle may be kinda cute.
Oh and I am going back tomorrow because it was that fucking fantastic to sweat and get rid of all the toxins in my body. ** Only if I can move though, but how does the saying go? Hair off the dog who bit you?**
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
No in all seriousness I LOVE comments and I love to see where you all are...
Or if you do not want to comment email me to tell me where you are!!
Oh and if you link me and I have not linked you yet let me know.. LINKING is good.. also that way I can snoop at your links and find some more good reads
So I do what any respectable Canadian would do to a frustrated , irritated, road raged out lady.
I smile and wave... and laugh my ass off....
I went to a roller rink last night and had SO much fun. Jessica is a roller derby chick and there is an open skate on Monday nights so I tagged along, this rink was INSANE it was straight 1970 disco ball included, black light, old tunes bumping rollerskating rink. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, I tried to roller skate but the rentals were also from the 1970 and been worn by about 1000 people to many before retirement so I stuck to my roller blades. What a workout that was, and lets just say my ass and thighs today are fucking killing me.. But I will go again this Monday.
I am going to try out this yoga studio tomorrow night. Where I used to live in Canada there was this Yoga place right across the street from me and I became addicted to Bikram Yoga. If you have never tried it I would HIGHLY recommend it. Its 26 poses (no worries I will not be standing on my head) and its done in a heated room. Like 100 degrees heated room. And you sweat A LOT but its so good for you and I miss it, this studio I am trying is like a 45 minute drive from home so I hope its good. Shit I could use a good sweat session (oh baby..lol)
The hubby took me to dinner tonight which was AWESOME we are both on this heath kick, he's training to get into better shape and lose weight and so am I (for our fabulous trip home of coarse) so at dinner I made sure only to bring 2 desserts home...lol serious...
Life is too short to diet!
And I do not know why this is all printing in small.. I tried to fix it but I think those blogger people are pissed that I bad mouthed blogger BETA... Fuckers..
Monday, January 08, 2007
CAN I TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM??
Oh and it happens to be my bestest friends 30th birthday so I am SUPPER excited about that and its mothers day so my mom will be happy too.
It will have been 2 years by the time we get there and I vow not to let that happen again, its too good for the soul to spend time with friends and family. Not to mention that I will have 3 weeks off work (part of my agreement for them hiring me) which is cool. Time to relax and recharge the batteries.
Oh and it was 80 degrees today... its 7pm and its still 72 degrees outside... life is good (its snowing back home and almost in the minuses)
Friday, January 05, 2007
1. It was never between you and them anyways
2. Reason's why I love my husband
3. Emma hiscock lifeguard
4. What happened to raspberry jam laura secord
5. My hubbymaximbestfriend
6. I had to drip dry panty no tp
7. Fine art sales gerry blood
8. Free Sex movie neighbor housewife
9. Panty Thief
10. Sexless Marriages
11. Random Stupid facts
12. I have dd's
13. The best milkshake ever
14. Breast pain early pregnancy
15. Bum panties company
18. Spinal injury
19. best compliment girlfriend (3 times)
20. We had sex tonight Ottawa
21. Protruding disk swallow
22. Physical today my bra
23. migraine headachs in children
25. The pussy cat lounge fake id
26. Why are people so fake
27. big boobs run in the family
28. drunk in heels
See some of them make complete sense but really.. what the hell, I sure do talk about a lot of shit!! Happy Friday
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.
One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence,empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."
The grand son thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
This was a forward I really liked. Its true to the word.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
2.Spend 5 minutes a day picking up after myself. (lets face it I am a bit of a slob)
3.Be better to my body, and myself.
4.Call home more (even though my mother drives me crazy I am blessed to have her in my life, and my dad he's not so crazy but as he gets older I really worry about him)
5. Run 5 miles (not a bad goal I am giving it a year)
6. Take at least 1 picture everyday for my own 365 project
10. Spend more time reading/walking/exercising.
11. Plan a vacation for 2008 to Europe.
12. Save more money (keeping in mind shoes are NOT essential thanks Crazy Aunt Purl)
13. Volunteer more.
14. FINALLY be out of debt and on to bigger and better things.
15. Call friends more often. (I miss them all like crazy)
Thats a good start. I am sure I will add more as I go. As I reflect on this year its been a great year and a lot of "good" things have happened this year.
I have a great new job, I have a blessed marriage I am thankful for lots of stuff this year. I LOVE all the new people I have made connections with on this blog. **waves entusiastically to everyone*** Its been a year of blogging for me here too. My "blog birthday" was the 23rd of December.
I wish you all a great 2007 (shit its 2007 already?)!!!
Monday, January 01, 2007
* You still have your purse as well as all the contents in it (minus any cash because lets face it you spent it all at the bar)
* Your body is aching from all the dancing you did the night before.
* You remember playing pool and you were quite good at it.
* You get home and realize that you in fact drank 3/4 of the WHOLE bottle of vodka in the 1/2 hour before you left for the bar.
* Your feet have bruises on the top of them and you only assume they are from the "moment" when you kicked off your shoes to better shake your ass.
* That you got so many comments on your shoes from all the boys (we went to a gay club)
* You now have a six pack from laughing so hard.
* You get VIP service from Lewis at the cab company who we asked to come get us at 2am and we walk out of the bar and everyone is trying to get a cab and he comes around the corner and honks for us.
* You realize that Jessica is now on the "great friends" list because, she refused to let you puke in the cab and told you to wait till we get to Denny's. And yes she did rub your back while you barfed your face off in front of the Denny's telling everyone who asked that "No she's fine, she just needs to get it out of her system" and then she helps me blow my nose on my top, wipes the running mascara from my face so we can eat before we go home. (and she only snickers a few times telling you shes going to puke herself when she gets home)
* She helps you look for glass on the ground while you walk home refusing to wear your shoes.
* You wake up in the morning and you realize the sense you had the night before to take the bobby pins out of your hair and had a shower while drunk to remove all war paint, puke and bar tar from your body.
* You are still alive and kicking and it only hurts (everything hurts) a bit!!
Hope you all had a GREAT new years eve